Home About Us Products Factory FAQ Contact Us Spanish Language ES Arabic Language AR Russian Language RU French Language FR German Language DE Italian Language IT Portuguese Language PT  
1. The term of our payment is T/T.
30% deposite first when sign the contract, the rest 70% balance should be payed when we ship the goods.

2.All of our samples are free.
All samples are free as long as they are granite´╝îmarble or some other materials.It is size can be 4''x4''x3/8''(100x100x10mm) or 12"x12"x3/8"(305x305x10mm). But mailing charges shall be at your account. You can give us the UPS,TNT or other express account or pay for that by cash. Our stone catalogues are also free of charges, while mailing charges are payable on your account.

3. About delivery.
Practically, our goods can be shipped to any point in the world as long as it has a zip code. The delivery modes are as follows:
---Full container load(FCL) : if your goods are between 17.5tons-20tons, we can arrange a full container. We usually use a 20' container for shipment. It is more safer and cost effective to have this mode of shipment than 40' container.
---Less than container load (LCL): when goods is short of a full container load, we can arange LCL for you. That is to say, your goods will go together with other consignee's shipments loaded in a container for the same destination. But breakage may happen due to rough handling during transit, because additional number of transhipments are required, which are really beyond our control.If you still prefer to use FCL by yourself for some reasons, we also can arrange this for you. But you have to pay for dead space charges.
---Courier service: door-to-door delivery is also available when goods is urgent but not very heavy in weight.

4.Now we have project include marble tile, countertop,vanity,Bar top,Island top.Can you make them though our design drawing?
Now we have three factories in Quanzhou China. One of factory locals in Shuitou Town can make granite and marble tile for you.The stone material is from all over the world,and different colour can selected,It will fit to your project.Cut to size are avaliable,flamed , polished, Bushhammered, Sandblasted ,mushroomed Bevelled are avaliable. We have have much experience design of countertop,vanity top,bar top etc.When you have difficult to design maybe they can help you,or they may have some advice to you if your designing is not to suitable.Our factory in Shijing(near the Shuitou Town) produce the coutertop,vanity top and bar top.Any shapes can be made,we have many advanced machine to make diffent kind of these produce.Our staff is so profession. Fax or email your drawing,we have much experience make the hotel and villa stone product project,hand drawing ,AutoCAD,3DMax document is ok. The price of our products is very low, but the quality is good .I hope we will have a pleasant cooperation!

5.Your landscape carving is beautiful, can you also produce for me according to my requirements such as the specifications?
Thanks, we accept from our clients of their design and specifications require. The sculptor of Western art sculpture of a relatively deep, skilled at stone carving animals.

6.About color tolerance.
The materials of granite , marble, slate etc are from ground, so pls be allow the color tolerance. Variations of materials will depends on different quarry and block conditions.

GoogleYahoo!MSNHomeAbout usProductContact UsFAQ|Factory|
Email:  export@yasta-stone.com  
        MSN:  cnyastastone@hotmail.com   
Tel:86-595-22503515
Fax:86-595-22507215
Copyright©2010 China Yasta Stone Inc. All rights reserved